Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different Idea For Grand Master Founders

pherzt

Instead of a Solar Landmark appearing, with names under descriptions what if you made a planet or more specifically call it a galaxy called the Ascension of Founders, and as more Grand Master Founders are created it auto generates a large chain of missions that grows with founders, adding a large amount of *fun content* that I wouldn't think should be related to alerts but could add some sort of added content that would promote more founders to purchase Grand Master such as myself. As if someone where actually likely to see my name I would purchase the Grand Master founder package today. If this were to be implemented I would also purchase founders that day.

P.S. if you were to make it, you should definitely add the 1st planet as pherzt(pronounced first) for ironic purposes :) 

I support this idea as it would add a nice "Fun extra/bonus" element to the game.

I've been done with the real planets for a while now, I'd love to login and see new founder missions pop up and just continue to turn them blue :)

Maybe make a defense mission with three difficult waves. One Grineer, one CORPUS, and one Infested wave. All of them have lots of high end enemies in them. Then players can claim and exit or continue...

If they continue it starts only one more wave. That wave continually spawns mobs named after founders. Founders get a drop-down box in their account list to pick their enemy type that they spawn as. Hunters get basic, masters get medium, and grand masters get the toughest enemies. If possible, maybe keep a score chart somewhere of how many players each founder mob has incapacitated. Players who manage to survive the onslaught of all the founders mobs get some kind of special reward. Maybe a shot at one of the Prime frame's blueprints or a Prime weapon.

Edited by VKhaun