Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sup, I'm Bojon

Bojon

Just want to introduce myself to the Warframe community. I used to play back when PS4 first came out, and recently I started playing again on the PC. I've been more active on the forums, and I wanted to introduce myself to this amazing community. I was playing mobas almost exclusively before and you already know how those people are...so you guys are like a breath of fresh air lol.

Also, I'm gonna try to make Warframe videos on YouTube. My first Warframe video should be up a couple of hours. If anyone has any skills/tips with video editing, like what software I should use or small details that improve my videos, it'd be much appreciated.

YT Name: BojonTheLegend

Twitter: twitter.com/BojonTheLegend

I've noticed that there aren't many Warframe tutorial videos onlinie. Or training videos. Maybe once you're into the flow of things, you can start posting videos for newer players who are still confused about modding, PVP, and such. Good luck!

Just want to introduce myself to the Warframe community. I used to play back when PS4 first came out, and recently I started playing again on the PC. I've been more active on the forums, and I wanted to introduce myself to this amazing community. I was playing mobas almost exclusively before and you already know how those people are...so you guys are like a breath of fresh air lol.

Also, I'm gonna try to make Warframe videos on YouTube. My first Warframe video should be up a couple of hours. If anyone has any skills/tips with video editing, like what software I should use or small details that improve my videos, it'd be much appreciated.

YT Name: BojonTheLegend

Twitter: twitter.com/BojonTheLegend

hello you :)

glad you found yourself good in this crowd of people animating this game

not much into video editing as i prefer to see untouched ones, which is not the like everywhere