The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"wayfarer Of Aether"

INSANExJOK3Rx

I made this clan for me and my friends but as time went on I thought it was time for new blood. So I thought what better way then right here. So we are asking you guys to come here and join us we may be small now but I see hope, that one day this is gonna be more than a silly little ghost clan.

Wayfarer of Aether
-small but looking for people like you to join the ranks and make us grow
-we help our own, we are there for them when they call
-we never forget our allies
-we always have fun
-looking for people like you

We have No Requirements, anyone can join, we have room for all noob to masters alike.

I've already got a Dojo design set up (not built) and it not that bad of a set up. And I could really use your help in the creation of this master piece. I am also currently thinking of our emblem but hey if you have any ideas then tell me, id love the help.

About us:
Me and my Friend play this game very frequently and we always help each other out.
EXAMPLE: My friend love to play Rhino and he was busy the past few days and I traded, played missions, did all I could to get him a Rhino Prime Set, and didn't ask for anything in return but he went ahead and gave me a nav that I needed.
Besides the point, This name "Wayfarer of Aether" I came up with wanting a name that went with kinda Greek mythology, I couldn't think of any thing better that the god of space Aether. And wayfarer means walk so therefor we are the "Walkers of Space." We are just like you wanting the most of an experience without us being spoon fed everything. We wanna earn the right to be a Moon clan not just given the title cause we did nothing. Cause the real fun is getting there, and not given there.

If your interested please leave your name down below, and we'll see you soon.
Edited by INSANExJOK3Rx