Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frustrated With Failure/disconnecting

Jaxomfaux

while i understand de trying to discourage the rush n' abort tactic and i agree with it i think they went too far.

i'm speaking specifically of mission failure and client crashing.

mission failure is treated exactly like aborting which i find seriously annoying, especially in things like mobile defense missions or hostage missions where through random chance you can pretty much instantly lose.  You gain nothing from this other than, i believe, gained xp and resources. no credits or mods. I understand this for defense missions due to their nature but normal missions?

now i TRIED to fight the good fight, i TRIED to play the game. but i'm being penalized like a cheapskate and i find that very annoying. it makes me not want to try somewhat challenging missions (aka not maxed frame and leveling weapons) unless i'm running my best gear. and even worse is when i'm helping out new players and they get jack from a map.

Even worse is since the last patch i've had issues with client crashing. never happened to me before, so it's either that i'm playing vaubon (it might be vortex or 8+ teslas active) or something got changed somewhere and is overloading my system.  This is even worse than failure since i get absolutely nothing when i crash (it all reverts/didn't save) and i cannot rejoin even if i should be able to (object not yet completed).

I absolutely love this game. i may even become a lifer. but these issues need to be addressed or i'm always gonna swear blue streaks every time these crop up and feel unfairly punished.