The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Persona Reality

Kudun

This is a new clan, and I just started out playing this game. So I am a noob :D TT.

There is not much requirements, but the least expectations are.

1. These are a taboo of our clan (meaning doing so may result in getting ban)

- No Disrespectful comment attitude etc 

- No Bashing for failed mission (Brief reflect will be talk about)

- No Racist (any type(Gender, Race)

+ If situation rise you may be humorous at times, I do not guarantee the offensive of the conversation that each player take in to the own understandings. But I will listen to the conversation. Which means any foul play or rules broken will not taken into account if it doesn't reach my, if being give you enjoyment please do :D. Calling me names and others etc are allowed as long as it doesn't damages the directed host.

2. In order to reserve slots for new comers

- In activity for month (in there are situation please contact me)

3. If possible please help out.

- Since this is a noob leader guild I expect alot like me players :D. Please help each other out  and teach each others if need be, or even give what you can if you wish too.

- Forma are hard to find for me alone if possible please donate to the clan treasury thankyou. I will give out Prime for it if you want it and if I dont need, since idk pricing.

With that said lets all have fun and be friends, or rival if need be. Competition is fun for many people I guess.

Oh and last but not least thankyou for talking your time reading this and if, thankyou for applying to our clan.

For application please reply to this topic or PM me is fine.