The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hellish Champions

(PSN)xD0ntMlnDM3x

Looking for active and supportive clans

Looking for a Good alliance? Tired of boring alliances? Hellish Champions is looking for active and supportive clans to join. We are mainly are looking for active and supportive Shadow-Moon clans(Unless Very active and strong Ghost clans). If you are interested in joining, Reply to see if your clan will qualify.

Darkx90001- Founder of Hellish Reapers(Mountain clan) and Hellish Champions (32 clans)

If you want to instantly see if your clan will qualify, Message to the following on Psn or Warframe.

Darkx90001(me)

Aphrodite(Xx518xX's General)

XxDeviousMindxX(Warlord)

Antokony(Warlord of DUSKTILLDAWN)(name might be wrong)

Tcr(Warlord of Xx518xX)missing some numbers

We are still recruiting active and supportive clans

We are still recruiting active and supportive clans

Hellish Champions is recruiting active and supportive clans that are shadow-Moon clans(unless very strong and active ghost clan). We have 34 clans total in our alliance. Main clan is Hellish Reapers. If your clan needs a alliance, reply or message me on PSN.

Hellish Champions is recruiting active and supportive clans that are shadow-Moon clans(unless very strong and active ghost clan). We have 34 clans total in our alliance. Main clan is Hellish Reapers. If your clan needs a alliance, reply or message me on PSN.

Hellish Champions is still recruiting active and supportive clans

UPDATE: We now have 45 clans in Hellish Champions. We are still recruiting active and supportive clans.

We have 500 - over 1,000 members in Hellish Reapers. 4-5 mountain clans, 3-5 storm clans, rest are shadow and ghost clans. Once again we're still recruiting active and supportive clans.

We're still recruiting active and supportive clans

We're still recruiting active and supportive clans

We're still recruiting active and supportive clans.

UPDATE: We now have 48 clans in Hellish Champions and we're still recruiting active and supportive clans.

Hellish Champions is a 48 clan alliance looking for active and supportive clans. We have 550 - over 1,000 members total. We are trying to make alliance emblem. We sometimes have Parties in Dojo. We are growing for Dark Sectors. We have the following clan tiers

4-5 Mountain Clans

3-5 Storm Clans

5-6 Shadow Clans

Rest is Ghost Clans

The Requirements are simple:

1. Stay Active and supportive.

2. If a clan is looking for a alliance, plz contact me on PSN.

3. We are a respectful Community so plz respect that.

If you are interested in joining us. Reply or Message me on PSN the following things:

Clan Name

Clan Tier

Members

Description of Activity level.

Thx in advance.

Darkx9000, Warlord of Hellish Reapers clan and Hellish Champions alliance.

Hellish Champions is wanting to merge with a alliance. We have 48 clans and we are active and supportive. 520 - over 1,000 members total. We sometimes have Dojo Parties. If your alliance is wanting to merge with my alliance, reply or Message me on PSN the following:

Alliance name

Number of clans

Description of Activity lvl

Thx in advance.

Darkx9000, Warlord of Hellish Reapers clan and Hellish Champions alliance

We're still Recruiting active and supportive clans.

UPDATE:We now have 49 clans and we're still recruiting active and supportive clans.

We are still looking for a merging alliance

UPDATE: We now have 51 clans and we're still recruiting active and supportive clans.

Hellish Champions is a 51 clan alliance looking for active and supportive clans. We have 600 - over 1,000 members total. We are trying to make alliance emblem. We sometimes have Parties in Dojo. We are growing for Dark Sectors. We have the following clan tiers

4-5 Mountain Clans

3-5 Storm Clans

5-6 Shadow Clans

Rest is Ghost Clans

The Requirements are simple:

1. Stay Active and supportive.

2. If a clan is looking for a alliance, plz contact me on PSN.

3. We are a respectful Community so plz respect that.

If your clan is interested in joining us, Reply or Message me on PSN.

Thx in Advance.

DarkX9000, Warlord of Hellish Reapers clan and Hellish Champions alliance.

• 3 weeks later...