The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Active Small(Ish) Clan

(PSN)Shadowfoxx307

Now, I feel like I've been spoiled, I started off in a large inactive clan that didn't teach me anything as a new player, and their Dojo was all but abandoned, then I drifted to a very small group of close knit individuals and learned alot from this group and I respect them greatly, and they helped me get to the position I am at

However they've since moved on to other games, but the content shown in the Dev Streams have renewed my interest in this game and I'd like to find an active group of people again

Long story short, I'm an MR10 player that's recently graduated from highschool and on his way to college (18), I can't play all the time, thus I'm normally a weekend warrior.

I have a pretty decent amount of knowledge and can help newer players get into the lovely world of modding and long term survivals 

I don't have all the frames but I have a good majority of them and play a pretty badass Nekros for survival if I do say so myself. 

Message me on PSN preferably

Join Hellish Reapers we are a mountain clan looking for active and supportive players active everyday and Have 170+ members

Join Hellish Reapers we are a mountain clan looking for active and supportive players active everyday and Have 170+ members