Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion -> Quickplay: Endgame Stopgap Measure?

TrustMeIGotThis

So as someone who has most things ranked all the way up, and has completed every mission, I'm at that point of thinking a lot of the time "so what do I do now?" Now I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but I couldn't spot it suggested anywhere, so.. my thoughts are that it would be a good idea to add a quickplay option to the game, just the option to jump into any active mission presently lacking a full team.

That's the simplest way of doing it, and that alone would make it easier to just keep on getting into the action and continuing to play for those who aren't sure where they want to go and who don't want to just do one type of mission. It would also help keep things fresh-ish by mixing up the mission types.

Now the way I think that could be improved upon would be adding filter options to it. For instance for those wanting only higher/lower ranked missions, the ability to set 'only missions above/below rank X'. Another option could be to filter mission types, for instance if you want to do everything but defense and assassination missions, being able to just uncheck boxes for the ones you don't want would be good. Lastly people would probably like the option to only do missions where a specific material is available, in case they simply want alloy plate but don't want to just run the same mission over and over again.

This wouldn't replace an endgame, but it could at least help to fill the gap a little in my opinion.

I'm agreeing with most of your points, but the option to 'only do missions where a specific material is available'? That sounds like a feature that would only promote farming, which is not good.

Only things I do recently is just defense missions to level some alternative weapons or frames just to keep that mastery rank going in hopes for some future benefits. Other than that, I just stare at the galaxy map ._.

Hopefully the soon-to-arrive update 8 is gonna bring enough new content to freshen things up.

Edited by effinator

I'm agreeing with most of your points, but the option to 'only do missions where a specific material is available'? That sounds like a feature that would only promote farming, which is not good.

I'm just thinking that with the ability to quickplay with all the other options, it's likely something that would be in demand. Also people who are trying to farm a certain material deserve a little diversity as much as anybody else, no?

If you don't want to promote farming, don't make it needed. In the current game, farming is needed.