The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A General Question About Support For All Tenno?

Monybags33

Hey my fellow Tenno I thought id ask everyone whats your longest time you'v had to wait for the "Warframe Staff Support" to get to your ticket you'v made in the support section?

Honestly a simple question but to me it seems like Iv been forgotten ever since the last event for now almost 30days with no one messaging back regarding my issues, its gotten to the point were I feel they just outright ignored my issue without so much as a "Sorry we cant help you" and left me be witch is really souring my Warframe experience making me distrust the staff just outright in general.

So sure maybe the issue is something they are outright ignoring because its not important but I figured why not ask the public how long they have had to wait for a support ticket to even be acknowledged by the support team or if some have ever been acknowledged at all. I honestly just hope the staff isn't being ignorant and ignoring me on my matter and thats what mainly concerned me in the first place but then again all games have sour spots at times.

PS: This is remember a "General Question" regarding support ticket response timing and not just a outright complaint to the Warframe staff or a help me thread. I just honestly want to know how long people have waited before anyone in the support team have gotten back to them (if at all) so I can get a ruff idea how long a normal support ticket takes since I have not made many myself in the past in Warframe.

I wouldn't be surprised if a response takes 40 days. Quite a lot of people send those tickets. Really though. A LOT of people send tickets. And I don't know how they check them but I'd assume it is manually and probably 1 or 2 people are doing this.