Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friends?

BloodfireSouls

Hello warframe forum users.  First, I'm glad you are involved enough in the community to explore the forums, and even more excited that you decided to read my post.  I am relatively new to these particular forums, but I have been active on the forums of other games I play, and so I decided why not be active here as well.

I wanted to talk about a topic I've been having trouble with recently, as well as introduce myself and give a little backstory as to why I'm asking the question I'm asking, which appropriately enough, fits the category I'm posting in, Introductions.  The topic is making friends.  Some of you may say that me not being able to make friends is not your problem, its mine, and I should be the one who takes responsibility for it and fixes it myself. And while yes, that is true, at least I have the decency to admit my problems to myself.  I'm not in denial about it.  I know I have no friends.  And hopefully that will change soon.

(If you want to read my introduction and how I got to this hard time in my life, read on, if not, just skip to the next gap in the text.)

Hi.  I won't reveal my real name, as it's against the forum's rules, but my name is ____, Aka: BloodfireSouls.  I took up the BloodfireSouls alias 3 years ago, when I used it for my xbox account.  I have been playing warframe since beta version, but I hadn't played in a while, and forgot my username and password.  And so due to my xbox username being BloodfireSouls, I promptly used it to create my new warframe account, which is what I use currently.  (I don't play warframe on xbox, I'm just explaining where my username came from.)  When I guess I "Re-Joined" Warframe, the game had drastically changed.  It had a sleek new look compared to what I was used to, new damage systems, and what overall felt like a changed game.  It was new, and in my opinion a lot more fun that what it was back in the day when I played.  I Immediately fell in love, and soon enough Warframe became my most played game on steam, with more hours than all of my other steam games combined.  It was not a solo effort though, I had a few friends I played with while I was rebuilding.  It was fun times, but unfortunately fun times must always come to an end.  My mother lost her job a month prior, and we were forced to move for a new job she had taken.  I spent two years with hundreds of miles between me and my best friends, I didn't stop playing warframe durring that time, but they did.  Soon after arriving at my new home, my friends stopped playing Warframe with me, for reasons they wouldn't say.  Soon enough, they stopped talking to me entirely, and when my mother lost this job and we moved back to my hometown, things were not what I expected at all.  My old friends didnt want to do anything with me anymore, no Warframe, no other games, nothing.  I was stuck on my own.  So I've gone on like this for a couple months now, not talking to anyone really, and I know what a lot of you will say: You're doing this for attention, and maybe I am.  But you try being in my shoes, you want to stay in touch with the people you've known your entire life, and two short years, and they barely even know who you are anymore.  Its not fun.  You should be lucky you have friends to pay attention to you.  But anyways, sorry I'm being so pathetic, I just needed to get my story out there so if anyone would like to play with me, they know what I'm dealing with.

Basically I'm asking here if anyone would enjoy having a partner to do farming or anything else with.  I'm up for pretty much anything.  I'll help new players out getting whatever it is they need, I'll partner up with veteran players to help them achieve their goals, anything.  My one criteria is that I would like to actually talk to someone.  Like voice to voice.  I have people that I text chat with, but I've kinda had a hard time recently, having a falling out with a lot of my real life friends, so all I really want is to hear someone else's voice.

(Sorry, I hate to ask something like this, it makes me feel pathetic and bothersome, but I just really would like to have a friend to talk to on a daily basis.)

If you're even the least bit interested, I'll be in game farming up the spy missions looking for my dual-stat mods and farming up sets in the void to sell or trade for Astral Twilight, so feel free to pm me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.  If you read my introduction/story, I'm sorry this post was so incredibly long, I hope to talk to some of you in-game soon.

Welcome aboard! I'm sure that you will be able to find plenty of helpful, friendly people here to make you feel welcome and to run missions with. I have to say we have one of the nicest gaming communities I have ever been a part of. If I was a PC player, I would definitely help you out. I hope things turn around for you and that you find that happy balance you are looking for.