The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Are Here To Help

(PSN)Sir-Waylander

Hi I run a Clan with just over 200 members and have decided to set up an Alliance open to all,be it a one man Clan or 50 members makes no difference.My guy's love helping each other out and why not let other smaller Clans get some help as well as making some new friends along the way.I'm happy running 23,000 credit runs or Void and Orokin Derelict mission for both Clan and Alliance.

Rules simple we are here to have a laugh and enjoy a game have no wish to take over the world,so there's NO Alliance Tax,but a couple of rules.....

No asking for platinum

No spamming of game invites...Post asking for help instead

Be polite

If possible help out with Prime BP's or Mods if you have spare ones

If trading please let the Alliance have it a little cheaper than the Trade site.

I would like to set up a Alliance Chat with the other Clan Bosses this way we can sort out any problems between us before it gets out of hand,so a friends request will be needed.

So if it sounds like your kind of Alliance then your welcome to join Tennos of the High Table......

Post here or PSN Sir-Waylander with your Clans name as it's appears on screen and i'll add you to are Alliance.

Many thanks for your time and look forward to seeing you in the Void sometime......

Hi we are a group of 5 friends called (the hell fire)just started the game and are looking for a clan to alliance with I am the clan leader we have started every research rooms in the clan dojo it is at descent size we are looking for members as inbox me for more details

Edited by (PS4)kinggedthefirst