Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jump Command And Ledges

Mage187

So I've noticed that in particular places when I try to jump... my warframe ignores me and I end up walking off the ledge or back into the hole in the pipe or whatever. now I just walk around the hole in the pipe but still... this makes no sense.

if space = jump... why does pressing space bar not make my warframe jump?

movement is somehow broken. they are working on fixing it but this is ongoing process. theyve just broken it even more with the last vauban patch but soon or later we'll get more consistency. I hope.

I assume this is in regards to how my feet now are magnetized to any surface with 5ft of my warframe while holding the sprint key.  That is of course, unless I want to run on the surface, in which case, my feet will attach to any and all surfaces that are not that one.  Of course while my feet have this new space magic quality to them, they still are never touching the ground as my skills inform me, that they cannot be used in the air.

Directly to OP.  This has been an ongoing problem, I notice many times specifically in the air vents, jump fails to work by the opening.  It along with sprint also often fail to be recognized when trying to wallrun upward when jumping into a wall.  (Read above for the awesome other surfaces I find myself attached to instead!)