Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bullet Velocity Module

-Leet-

Weapons like the Boltor and Paris have slow projectile speeds... So, perhaps we should have a bullet velocity mod that can increase the speed of bullets?

Here are a few name ideas:

Bullet Velocitor

Bullet Accelerator

I bet you guys can think of better names...

What do you guys think? Should we have a bullet velocity mod

NO THANK YOU. As it is, the ONLY serious weakness that bolt-guns have right now is the travel-time on their shots. This's got the words BAD IDEA written all over it.

Well, the weakness of some weapons is a low magazine size or reload time, and it's possible to fix it (partially) through mods.

In the end, it's just a matter of how many mod points it would cost to do it. If someone is OK to sacrifice mods that increase weapon damage to put one that increases bolt speed, why not...

Only if it's a high-cost V or - polarity mod so it takes away one or more useful mods. I love my Boltor to bits but I must admit if it had faster projectiles it'd be basically the ultimate weapon.

Well yeah, I'm thinking it'd be a base 10 like the one that lets bullets pierce. It'd probably be like a magnetic accelerator (think rail gun) add-on so likely a V polarity. I like the idea, if you want to sacrifice something else to decrease travel time (just making the gun easier to use for high cost since it's not hard to manually lead shots as it is).