Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Wish List

Ridarnith

I've only been playing for about a week, but there are a number of things I'd very badly like to see changed.  Mostly interface stuff:

Please give me the option of making melee an equippable weapon.  With the layout I use, I don't have a lot of real estate for extra buttons.  I understand why having a dedicated melee button makes sense for people who use WASD, but I don't.  So, if it could be optional, that would be fantastic.

Please, please let me back out of the game by hitting Esc.  Every other game ever lets me do that, and it's always a jarring moment of frustration when I hit Esc and nothing happens. 

The prices listed in the market can be confusing.  When an item has both credits and plat listed in the market screen, it's not immediately obvious that means you pay one price or the other, not both.  It wasn't until I discovered the wiki a few days ago (right before the update) that I realized the Latron didn't cost 225 platinum and 50,0000 credits.  It's an easy fix, just put "OR" between the credit cost and the plat cost.

On an Extermination alert last night, one of the enemies spawned inside a cliff face.  We didn't discover this until it was the last one, and by that point the alert had timed out, so we couldn't just abandon it and come back in.  I'm not sure what it would take to fix that sort of thing, but I would like to have completed the alert.  It would have been less annoying if we could shoot through the geometry like the locker-head could.

The objective icons on the minimap occasionally start trolling players.  In the unwinnable alert, we hit one room that switched the objective icon to the other side of the room whenever we reached a door.  It didn't stop until we just ignored it and started exploring on our own.

That's what I have for now.  Aside from these fairly minor things, this game is so ridiculously fun it's tautologically ridiculous.

I agree with melee being an equippable weapon but I hope the dev's won't nerf the Melee button (E by default) because in close quarter scenario, you don't have time to switch to another weapon. A fraction of second late might cost you a death or a revive token.

Um ESC buttton works, I have no idea why your's doesn't work? It even display an option for you to Abort Mission.

Agree with your market idea, a simple detail improvisation could save one's time and discourage confusion. I thought it cost 225 plat AND 50k credit at first glance lol.

For Extermination mission, It's a bit bugggy sometimes and yeah it can be pretty annoying. I figure out that if you find any reinforced glass, try to destroy it from a safe distance and don't override it. For some weird reason, sometimes the enemy will come to your location. If they don't then just override the control and they'll come.
Why not make enemy visible in radar for extermination mission only? :( 

Objective Icon.. yeah. The radar can be a *@##$ sometime so why not the Dev's show a real time display on our screen because it's much more reliable and accurate. By what I mean a real time display is like when you're trying to grab a suitcase, if you haven't pick it up yet there's an indicator showing how many Meter are you from the suitcase. Simply apply that how many meter in terms of objective spots more frequently and tada, a decent game.