Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Stream

detmgi

Hello All

My name is Bob, I stream a handful of games right now but Warframe is something I play for at least 1/3rd the stream on my scheduled days. you can find the stream on www.twitch.tv/m_g_i currently the schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday from 6pm - 9pm est. (sometimes the end time and start time fluctuate due to work and traffic issues)

The stream? I am a very new streamer eager to grow a positive and enjoyable community. I have been playing warframe for roughly 5 months and I am currently rank 15. I welcome those who want to come join us in a friendly relaxed environment where you can choose to interact with myself and the people there or just lurk and kick ya feet up and relax. come on by and check it out.

Thanks!

mgi / bob

www.twitch.tv/m_g_i

www.twitter.com/detmgi

www.facebook.com/detmgi

Edited by detmgi

Hello All

My name is Bob, I stream a handful of games right now but Warframe is something I play for at least 1/3rd the stream on my scheduled days. you can find the stream on www.twitch.tv/m_g_i currently the schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday from 6pm - 9pm est. (sometimes the end time and start time fluctuate due to work and traffic issues)

The stream? I am a very new streamer eager to grow a positive and enjoyable community. I have been playing warframe for roughly 5 months and I am currently rank 15. I welcome those who want to come join us in a friendly relaxed environment where you can choose to interact with myself and the people there or just lurk and kick ya feet up and relax. come on by and check it out.

Thanks!

mgi / bob

www.twitch.tv/m_g_i

www.twitter.com/detmgi

www.facebook.com/detmgi

Might want to repost this in the fan zone, I fear a post lock is coming. Either that or a manual move from a moderator.