Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extra Blueprints

Sumnus

This seemed like the most relevant thread for a post of this topic, but I feel like there should be an outlet for duplicate blueprints, or blueprints for a Warframe you already have. I'm not suggesting player to player shops/auctions at all, but perhaps after update 8, once the clans can start pooling resources for things, some later 'recipes' could include random blueprint pieces or something? Just so there's some form of usage for them.

Also, perhaps there could be a "storage" section at some point. I know according to the stream, you're allegedly not opposed or in favor of a personal version of the dojo, (a form of 'base' or 'house' type of thing), and you're going to wait on feedback, but it'd be nice if we could store extra weapons/blueprints/materials somewhere so that the windows for those weren't so cluttered with things we may or may not have any intentions of ever using, just to keep the interface nice and clean. Scrolling through a bunch of blueprints to find the one I want will get more and more annoying as we play and gather more of them.

I don't want the RNG removed, as it is a rather fair system for the way the game is designed. It'd just be nice to have a way to alleviate some of the clutter, especially for people who have been playing for far longer than I.

Edited by Sumnus

I hope they actually take advantage of them for Dojo Research stuff.

That is what i'd like to see. Even if it's just like, a clan of however many needing 20 generic blueprints of whatever type or something. Just something to sink them into.