Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Cannot Pick Up Items Or Use X Button During Game

Captain_Jack_Sparrow

Hello,

So recently, I was doing a T3 Survival, and all of a sudden, I lost the ability to pick up items. I initially ignored it and hoped it would fix itself, but it didn't. then a squad mate (we met through the recruiting channel) died, and i went to revive him. I couldnt. the "X" key basically was unfunctional in game as I found out later; I couldnt open storage lockers, or revive team mates. This is a huge problem, and I get that it may be lag related, but it happens quite frequently. I was not using carrier either. It just happens, and has happened 4 times in the last 3 days when ive been doing void runs. 

One thing I've noticed is that getting downed, bleeding out, and USING a revive (not being revived) has 4/4 times fixed the problem. So thats good. Except it sucks having to use a revive.

I am hoping one of the dev's for the game would be willing to work on the implementation of a / command (kinda like /unstuck) that does what the revival uses to refresh items pick up and x button presses (call it "/refresh"). That would be totally great. 

This is a random occurrence, and cannot be reproduced at will ( i think). I fully understand that it could be lag related, as later on in the mission, another team mate had the exact same issue, leading me to believe a connection broke, but it is still awful. If it happens again, i could submit an "unstuck" bug report and title it the same, but yeah. 

devs pls to fix ty