Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea To Help New Players Understand The Levels

MetroidHunter26

In a sense. Okay so we all know we get a "this is how you controll your warframe" tutorial when you start it up. But there isn't really a Tutorial in how you interact with things or how missions pan out. So why not have Mercury be the whole Tutorial. Each Mission gives an aspect of the Warframes. First World for example Terminus. Have Terminus explain most of the Parkour elements about the game and introduce moer and more with each mission leading to Captain Vor.

In doing so have Terminus be Static Tile set. Meaning it doesn't change at all. But after that everything does! That way for teaching Parkour and Wall runing and all sorts of stuff you can still learn the ropes. Introduce enemy types Via Lotus saying a Heavy Grineer and have the little "intro" cutscene too like the first level have it all regular and light armored grunts and then introduce the heavy grineer with the Strun Shotgun and continue on from there.

Now I know it seems very wonky but if I don't post this It's lost in my mind forever. >.<
It's a nice idea and can help players get accustomed to how Warframe has many different Options for style and flair but also make players aware of how to do things.

Any thoughts? Gripes? Words of wisdom? I'm mainly looking for some criticisim on how to make this a better idea rather than shooting this idea to the ground.

Edited by MetroidHunter26

NO, why not do a training mission instead, like an actual mission like raid that will be slow paced and with plenty of tips.

Well most people want to be immersed in a game but others do like to be informed to. Why not have Mercury a whole training planet? It's low level anyway it makes sense to do that.