Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spear Weapon?! Yes Or No?!

RedGarden717

A spear would be a great add,

we are needing better pole type weapons, the Amphis and bo aren't cutting, their concepts are good and everything but they just fall flat compared to a few other weapons

Amphis is outclassed by the gram, almost the same swing speed, more damage on normal swing and charge attack, ground-pound on gram is a major area knockdown combine with cryo the enemies are unable to do anything

Amphis's ground pound is an area tun that barely ever stuns  few enemies

bo...outclaseed by any of the high tier meele weapons you can get

so bring us a good soear or scythe DE

or i will piss on your graves

They are supposed to be coming thou. The Scythe in the Frost Prime's image from a while ago for example, but yeah. I want some kind of Halberd/Naginata/whatever to plow stuff with it.

Just playing the devil's advocate here but the picture seems to have all prime gear. Looks to be the frost, the gun looks an awful lot like a Boltor, and my first guess about the melee is a prime of either a scindo or zoren. It'd be great if it was a totally new weapon but I'm just saying, don't get your hopes too high.

That said, the Devs have confirmed in the latest livestream that polearms ARE coming eventually. It's in the planning stages. Whenever this discussion comes up I feel the need to reiterate that I really want a Billhook polearm. I love those things.