Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Me To Propose Some Reasonable Limitations On The Insane Corrupted Healer 90% Damage Resistance Auras

4G3NT_0R4NG3

Just wait for:

1) Corrupted distruptor

2) Corrupted mutalist moas

3) Corrupted scorpion

4) Corrupted manic

5) Corrupted tech (that spawns orokin drones with quadruple speed)

6) Corrupted roller

Just imagine how much "fun" it would be. So "challenging". Wow.

Quiet please, don't provide them with a new fresh ideas)

Edited by Grom-84

Allow me to propose solutions to these problems. Any number or combination of these solutions can be implemented. This is just a list of possibilities.

1. Greatly decrease the number of Healers that spawn, to prevent auras from overlapping. They should have about the same rarity as Nullifiers.

2. Greatly decrease the range of the Healers' auras, to prevent them from overlapping also. Think about the size of a Nullifier bubble.

4. Make the Healer require line of sight with an enemy in order to affect that enemy. This prevents them from hiding behind a wall while you get murdered by a horde of enemies you can't do enough damage to kill.

5. Make Nullifiers unable to receive the damage resistance. They need to have a weakness, and a 90% damage resistance takes one of their only vulnerabilities away.

6. Make non-corrupted Ancient Healers have identical auras to corrupted Ancient Healers. There's no reason for non-corrupted Healers to simply not have the one weakness that the Corrupted ones do.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

3. Greatly increase the damage the Healer takes when damaging enemies inside the aura. This makes it actually worthwhile to shoot the protected enemies.

I think this could be problematic. It could mean AoE weapons would probably murder them pretty hard and shut them down immediately.

7. Make the Healer's aura go down while the Healer is stunned, knocked down, or ragdolled. This would provide a decent counter to Healers by allowing you to create a window of vulnerability with a simple flying kick.

Not sure about this one. It may make them completely useless when there's a CC frame around.

Not sure about this one. It may make them completely useless when there's a CC frame around.

The idea was to limit the effect to non-ability CC, such as flying kicks or Jat Kittag slams. That's why I specifically said stuns, knockdowns, and ragdolls, and not just CC in general. that could be expanded to all non-ability CC if necessary.