Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little Late, But Hi Guys!

(PSN)RangyTangy

Hello community! Pretty new to Warframe, with only about 40 hours into the game. Warframe on the PS4 is a bit empty for me as none of my friends really play the game (they're all on PC). I just started checking out the forums for help, so I thought that I might as well drop in to join the community!

Was hoping to find some new friends to squad up with and play. I'm getting the hang of things, but I still got a long way to go.

I'm a Volt with a Braton, Mk1 Kunai and Orthos. Just started building Nyx since I finally got all her blueprints (thanks to the guy who taxi-ed me to Jupiter and rushed through Phorid :D).

Nice to meet all of you!

Hello community! Pretty new to Warframe, with only about 40 hours into the game. Warframe on the PS4 is a bit empty for me as none of my friends really play the game (they're all on PC). I just started checking out the forums for help, so I thought that I might as well drop in to join the community!

Was hoping to find some new friends to squad up with and play. I'm getting the hang of things, but I still got a long way to go.

I'm a Volt with a Braton, Mk1 Kunai and Orthos. Just started building Nyx since I finally got all her blueprints (thanks to the guy who taxi-ed me to Jupiter and rushed through Phorid :D).

Nice to meet all of you!

Best advice I can give is to use your mike, or be ready to use it. There is a PS4 specific clan recruiting forum here as well. I highly suggest joining a clan, this game is best when played with people, and clans tend to be supportive of newlies. Again, use a mike.

I know its nice to be with your friends, but it may be time for you to leave that clan and join another. Especially if you are really enjoying the game and they are not playing. You will make other friends and there are tons of friendly and helpful players in this game. Check out the clan section and read through some of the descriptions. Take note of important things like pre-requisites, clan size, and time zones. Time zones are especially important as if you join a clan that has a ton of friendly active players, but most are on while you are sleeping that doesn't do you any good. LOL I'm sure you will find the right clan to fit your needs and you'll be gaming alongside other members in no time. Good luck and happy gaming!

And you can always send a message or invite if you see me on, I'll be happy to help if you need it if I'm not in the middle of another mission.

Edited by (PS4)CowboyJeff72

I joined a clan that one of my fellow squad members have shown me, but unfortunately its quite dead.. No one has been on in 50+ days :/

Yes, there must be thousands of dead clans by now. I'd also be wary of joining the very large clans, they tend to be impersonal and nobody knows each other, rarely respond to clan chat requests, etc. Keep on looking, for now, at least you have access to the clan dojo and research.

Welcome to the community RangyTangy :) Sad to hear that you joined a dead clan but as others above have said, tends to happen with a majority and big clans with hundreds of members tend to get crazy. Have a look around but most importantly of all, have fun and enjoy the game for what it is worth ^^

Nice to meet all of you!

Hope you're ready for the grind fest. Also I developed a trading problem, every time log on, I find myself going to the trade section selling something random for plat. 

I hear lots of complaints with even active large clans. There's so many people that new members tend to be completely ignored. Not on purpose or anything but large clans are usually segregated into cliques. If you're not in, you're out, pretty much running solo. The only difference is you have access to clan weapons. The warlords have a lot to do with how the clan runs and the members existent within. Some just want sheer numbers, others recruit for quality and give their members a reason to stay.

Either way, welcome Rangy. Sent you a message.

Edited by (PS4)Th3C0Effici3nt