Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Less Nerfs, More Buffs

HeirOfVoid

There's already been a really huge backlash from what I've heard from people I game with about Rhino's recent tweaking; basically that the one thing that made him fun and special was taken away. I've never played him myself, but I've also never noticed any issues with what he was as a character. My worry is that you guys are going to continue in this fashion for the rest of the frames, and I really think it's more constructive to make the under loved frames more awesome than to make the fun frames less fun.

Seriously. Why are you trying to make your game less fun.

Being pretty much invincible for a few seconds and spamming the ability seemed to be considered "unbalanced" and so they changed that, Banshee had a ridiculously wide AoE and was made smaller, like those of the rest of the AoE abilities. I have a Banshee ad I still find her fun to run with, Rhino I never liked him enough to keep him, his job is easily done with any frame. I support the decision to bring some sort of "balance" to the game, regardless of whiners who only whine because they spam the ability and love the feels of being unstoppable...btw, what's up with the periods instead of question marks? o.O

Vauban is now, imo, the OP frame, I'm currently running him, waiting on U8 so I can gather Frost Prime BPs. I have fun even with the bugs and ridiculousness, yet I still wish for him to be balanced. I am standing at 412 energy atm, around 447 if I bought the alt helmet and maxed "Flow", and being able to spam "Tesla" with no limit on them...no bueno. Same goes for "Vortex", not to mention "Vortex" will be bugged and last forever, sometimes super sucking you in and killing you. "Bounce" can sometimes also stick around forever, but it doesn't do much but give you a boost or make an enemy fly. Balance is the nature of beta games, just gotta deal with it! : D -_-

With every content update, be prepare for balance change and the aftermath.

No matter how small the nerf, there will always be forumers who proclaim the game dead. The rest of us moves on as long as the changes are reasonable and they spend time explaining things to us.

Why are you trying to make your game less fun.

Do you hate rollers and runner infested?

When there are player classes that can become literally invincible for long periods of time, the only way to add challenge in enemies is to make them stunlock you so that you can't use your invincibility abilities. By removing invincibility abilities (most of which are panic buttons that also do massive damage to everything nearby) in general, DE can start to add more enemy variety in ways that don't just stun you.

There's already been a really huge backlash from what I've heard from people I game with about Rhino's recent tweaking; basically that the one thing that made him fun and special was taken away. I've never played him myself, but I've also never noticed any issues with what he was as a character. My worry is that you guys are going to continue in this fashion for the rest of the frames, and I really think it's more constructive to make the under loved frames more awesome than to make the fun frames less fun. Seriously. Why are you trying to make your game less fun.

What DE should've done is NOT make the Warframes powerful from the start, but weak and then work their way up to making them stronger. Same thing goes for the working people, they will whine if a company starts to pay them less. But if the company paid them less to begin with and then pay more afterwards, they won't complain but be happy.

Just because some skills in Warframes have been considered powerful and being tweaked to match the game's genre which is co-op, they are amending it to be more suitable (Open Beta). Every one is used to with what they experienced from a powerful Warframe, but now they need to adapt to their Warframe's weaker ways.

How it was, it was not meant to be.

Edited by Redward