The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Price Check On A Couple Kubrows

Hey all, I got bored and decided to do some mixing of a bunch of imprints I had and wanted to try and get some price checks on them before i decide to mix and match again. All are Athletic builds with Lotus pattern. i don't know their exact heights yet though.

First up is a Huras hes got yellow eyes, and then a Black/brown/grey or white coloring.

mGYXNvP.jpg

Then i've got a Sahasa with yellow eyes, and a Black or Navy Blue/Grey or White/Brown coloring.

NQoPj3w.jpg

Next I've got a Raksa with blue eyes and the same coloring as the Huras I posted first.

ubmVgAg.jpg

And finally I've got a female Sunika with orange eyes a Blue/Blue/White or Grey coloring.

BhWu7CM.jpg

So what do you guys think each of these would be worth and would it better to sell or continue breeding with them?

Edited by marowit

Well depending on build, not particularly rare colors, any lotus pattern sells from 100 plat. Sunika secondary and Sahasa tertiary has light blue colours considered uncommon still price moving around 100-200 plat if you can sell it for more that's a lucky shot, tho not impossible but you have to wait for the right buyers

Edited by Ishrana