Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since We Know You Can Rename Mods...

Gearb0x

Can we PLEASE get the sentinel mods named "Sentinel X"?

DE changed "Reach" into "Stretch" for reasons yet unknown.  

Why can't they change all the Sentinel versions of Vitality, Redirection, Steel Fiber and Fast Deflection into "Sentinel Vitality" "Sentinel Redirection" "Sentinel Steel Fiber" and "Sentinel Fast Deflection" respectively?

So long as their Mod Name Change code doesn't sort by Mod Name (and if it does, tsk tsk) but by Mod Unique Object, it should be a quick, painless change that helps everyone.

Sooooo.... in conclusion.... gimmee.  Gimmee gimmee gimmee.

And also

Such a change would clean up mod collection pages, ease confusion for new players and aid the devs in differentiating mods.

Heh.

It would definitely be nice. The existing mod sorting feature does help it out a lot, except when you're browsing under 'all', in which case both types tend to mess each other up.

While we're at it, could we make it so that identical mods arrange themselves by rank? I don't like rooting through all my mods to find the one with the highest rank in the middle of the pile, haha.

Honestly, what's the point of seeing One mod in your inventory 20x? Why it can't be done simply as you would have 1 mod, and then number over it, that would tell how many of em you have. For fusing I would add a slider, when you would click on a mod, slider would show up asking how many of these mods you want to use. And already boosted mods would be standing aside from basic ones. 

For sentinel mods, simple renaming them to Sentinel xx would help a lot, agree with that:)