Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey Guys! Very Late But, Better Late Than Never

SickoSike

Hello and hi to all fellow Tenno's

I know it's been very late to introduce myself, but anyhow I feel like I'm missing something when I see an introduction section here and go about posting everything right away about this game, just stepping in and not introducing myself, and I feet like dang, I must be rude to just jump into this loving community without introducing myself...so I thought I'd say hi everyone!

I'm an MR 12 with the love and passion of stealth gameplay.. you can guess... Ash and loki. HYPE FOR ASH PRIME!
I like to play stealth with a lot of mischief especially Loki, despite me being very mischievous (not a troll) I'm very much for Team play and having fun in this game is my #1 rule to myself and of course being respectful and nice to others. I don't bite (usually) lol.

I've got a wonderful storm clan with an active and awesome leader Comitstorm, he's one of the best buddies I could ever ask for, and is a real honorable man who I respect and appreciate to play with, Go Templar Knights!

I've recently join forums to have talks about how we can improve this game so I mainly tag along the General Feedback and give info to DE to see hope if they can read our stuff on positive things on what we can do to change and improve this game, we could have a much better game for everyone and try to improve things, this one is one of my latest thread. -->https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/473228-warframes-issue-farming-and-the-unhealthy-progression-of-this-game/?hl=%20warframe#39;s  issue and I want to help players and all for us to unite and seek the very goal everyone here wants to have and reach, and it's to be able to enjoy a great game and appreciate DE's hard work.

I'm quite shy when it comes to meeting new people everyday, and I know it's kind of ironic seeing that I'm posting here right now, but honestly I feel awkward but I want to bring myself out and have fun in this game and meet you guys rather than go pug and all, and I don't mind helping others if possible or joining a squad and dish out some ninja moves.

Anyways it's been nice playing this game, I've been playing for about 800+ hours total despite my MR rank not being maxed and all as some players are despite that... I'm quite knowledgeable of the game, feel free to add me and ask questions or hit me up for some fun. Thank you guys for reading. ^.^

Edited by mikecliffs