Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Using Simulor Crash For Some Users.

Exan_Bloodmoon

While playing on Appolodorus, my friend, using Mirage, will fire the weapon, and upon each of the anti-matter particles connecting from the Doppelgangers, it will cause me to crash out, but he's fine.  Upon making a note of it in Council chat, someone had mentioned that he doesn't crash, but other people do.

Upon trying to do it myself, I find that none of the particles will connect, to create a vortex, and upon firing a second round, with Mirror Image active, the previous rounds dissolve, and the recently fired set will create a new vortex, instead of adding to the old one that's already active, so the user won't crash, but anyone other than the main Mirage, watching, might crash.

• 4 weeks later...

When you are on the client side, the dopp's antimatter particles wont combine to form a vortex.  However they will be attracted to the main particle that you fired.  Subsequent shots will not be able to combine with the first shot because the dopp's antimatters would act as a wall and prevent your shots from combining.  Also there is another bug with Dopp+Simulor that allows you to hit enemies that are not in range; maybe even anywhere in the map.  The damage dealt is minimal (like 1~6 damage per tick, 2 ticks total) however it is able to inflict procs.