Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accuracy Of Mobs And Stalkers.

Havenbrook

This is way to high, even if yoru sliding and running around and zigzagging, you ALWAYS get hit by 95% of bullets. This needs to be adjusted. A stalker can 2 hit you and then you are forced to use a revive. This also needs to be fixed. The endgame, makes it EXTREAMLY hard and you have to hide like a sissy little girl.

There should be some way for me to dodge attacks to some degree and not have to focus on using cover ALL the time. I feel dodging and sliding and evasion is much more fun at the moment vs hiding behind a box like a little girl.

It would be nice if grineer marines had bolt weapons. That way, you're more vulnerable if you're standing still, and suppressive fire actually feels suppressive with bolts whizzing by.

Make the game easier, you say?

-1 to this -1

It would be nice if grineer marines had bolt weapons. That way, you're more vulnerable if you're standing still, and suppressive fire actually feels suppressive with bolts whizzing by.

IMO they should just add travel time to everything, I mean, you can SEE the bullets traveling. They shouldn't hit instantly when you're on the other side of the map.

Edited by CrazyCanadian24

IMO they should just add travel time to everything, I mean, you can SEE the bullets traveling. They shouldn't hit instantly when you're on the other side of the map.

Hitscan tracers are weird like that. Adding travel time would be a lot more resource-intensive and not really add that much if you make the bullets as fast as the hitscan tracers. It also tends to make the weapons feel clunky as hell (see- borderlands).

Hitscan tracers are weird like that. Adding travel time would be a lot more resource-intensive and not really add that much if you make the bullets as fast as the hitscan tracers. It also tends to make the weapons feel clunky as hell (see- borderlands).

Yeah, but it would also add a bit more skill to the game. Instead of just being to move your reticule over something, click, and get instant damage numbers, you would actually have to account for travel time and potentially lead your target. Also, your argument for travel time making the game more resource-intensive is null and void since it's already in the game *coughBOLTORcough*.

Make the game easier, you say?

What I am saying, is make the game make sense. This game makes no sense and i have to put no effort in to cool rolling dodging / sliding techniques (being skill based). All i have to do is stand in front of a box and trade bullets with the enemy until they die, because i have a rechargeable shield. This is boring to me, i want to be moving around doing cool stuff in the game like wall running and shooting and dodging at the same time to some degree.

Yeah, but it would also add a bit more skill to the game. Instead of just being to move your reticule over something, click, and get instant damage numbers, you would actually have to account for travel time and potentially lead your target. Also, your argument for travel time making the game more resource-intensive is null and void since it's already in the game *coughBOLTORcough*.

Right now there is no skill with avoidance in this game other then taking cover. That is what i mean, everything is guaranteed to hit you regardless of your movement speed or the actions you take (rolling, wall run, sliding) you still get hit no matter what. The only thing that makes it so you DO NOT get hit, is hiding behind a physical object that can not be shot through, even on hills they still sometimes fine that slight millimeter where they can shoot you above a box and kill you by hitting the very tip of your helm.

Right. What I'm worried about is the levels coming after the levels we have now. If the endgame now is this tough, it's going to be even worse. We can only take our weapons up to a certain degree of damage with the mobs,because of the limit of slots for mods, however the mobs scale in damage according to their levels, so technically mobs at a certain point will be almost impossible kill, yet dealing insane amount of damage.

bullets travel 450m/s. there isn't a room big enough in warframe to make the bullet travel even for 1s.

As for the whole accuracy, nah.

The whole point of a ninja is hiding and not exposing oneself.

I'd rather see a stat that lets you passively evade bullets than lowered accuracy on mobs. With the stat, you're forced to sacrifice in order to have use from it. With lowered accuracy you just made the game easier, as someone already said.

The game gives you all of these fancy slides, flips, rolls, and wall-running abilities to play with and in the end all you really use them for is getting from point A to point B. There's little incentive to do flashy combat maneuvers when it's just as if not more effective to just stand still and fire your weapon.

Certain enemies I can understand having near-perfect target tracking: snipers, moas, and bosses. But if I'm diving around and bouncing off of walls, the least it can do is throw off a low-level mook's aim a bit.

Edited by A5PECT

IMO the dmg of everything should be higher but the accuracy way lower, especially while moving. It's really annoying to see grineer hitting you while moving highspeed and instantly knowing where you are and shooting at you without even the slightest delay.

Edited by R4yn0r

This is way to high, even if yoru sliding and running around and zigzagging, you ALWAYS get hit by 95% of bullets. This needs to be adjusted. A stalker can 2 hit you and then you are forced to use a revive. This also needs to be fixed. The endgame, makes it EXTREAMLY hard and you have to hide like a sissy little girl.

There should be some way for me to dodge attacks to some degree and not have to focus on using cover ALL the time. I feel dodging and sliding and evasion is much more fun at the moment vs hiding behind a box like a little girl.

ok i agree with you on everything except the mention of the stalker. For some people he appears ALOT, and for some (like me) he barely appears at all. In my opinion i feel like that's the stalker job to kill you. His role is assassin. Just the other day a stalker was coming after somebody during this mission i was in and my ally ran around in circles around him and we killed him. The weapons weren't high leveled either. I say maybe fix the rarity of his appearance so everybody has a more equal chance for his visit. but i don't think he should be nerfed. That's why 4 revives are given and they restart everyday.