Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps2 Controller

pinanims

I love the game and heard you can hook your controller up into the game... Well sadly, i don't have a wired xbox controller, and i don't have a PS3.

But I do have a playstation 2 controller, with a PS2 - PC adapter. It would be great to be able to play c:

IF THERE IS A WAY PLEASE TELL ME

Images of my adapter:

510-C4PbWtL._SY300_.jpg

I played console games all my life growing up. Back when I switched from the X box to the pc there was a definite time of growing pains. But after you adjust to it, the mouse and keyboard are better than the controllers. Measurably better. In gaming competitions mouse users have consistently out preformed controllers. Mice can be made to be more sensitive and faster there by making the gamer quicker to react and more accurate. I respectfully suggest that instead of going through all the hoops to make your ps controller work with your pc, just go through the learning curve of playing with a mouse and keyboard, it will almost undoubtably make you a better player in the long run not only with this game but with pc games in gereral.

Edited by Carcharias

I played console games all my life growing up. Back when I switched from the X box to the pc there was a definite time of growing pains. But after you adjust to it, the mouse and keyboard are better than the controllers. Measurably better. In gaming competitions mouse users have consistently out preformed controllers. Mice can be made to be more sensitive and faster there by making the gamer quicker to react and more accurate. I respectfully suggest that instead of going through all the hoops to make your ps controller work with your pc, just go through the learning curve of playing with a mouse and keyboard, it will almost undoubtably make you a better player in the long run not only with this game but with pc games in gereral

Thanks for the feed back. C:

I always play with mouse, but i wanted to try with a controller not necessarily keep it. 

use MotioninJoy, there are PLENTY of guides around.

I will probably try this thanks C:

Edited by pinanims