Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clarity Of Information, Prestige, Weapon Levels

Chessalavakia

First, Clarity of Information.

Currently, for virtually every piece of information I have to leave game and go to the wiki or another website to look things up. While the wiki is wonderful, I'd like to be able to be able to know more without having to leave the game (Tabbing out crashes the game if I do so for a period greater than five minutes quite frequently).   Alert's appear as ?'s in game but if I go to another website I can see what the item is and I can have it beep whenever something interesting comes up. Before every weapon purchase I have to go to the wiki because the ingame description provides very little information. Mod's have a similar issue. Without checking the wiki I have no clear idea of what some mods do or how high of a level they can reach. In the last talk on twitch it was mentioned that while downgrading mobs might be possible in the future the person doing so might be penalised because it is a mistake. Without clear information on what a mod does and how it works clearly acessable withotu third party sources making a mistake is hardly your own fault.

Secondy, Prestige

Prestige was mentioned in the last twitch talks and mentioned as potentially changing the polarity slots to allow characters to be more unique. While I could be understanding this incorrectly but wouldn't changing polarities be more likely to make characters more the same? The Polarities or lack their of help make the item somewhat more unique as they limit the choice I have with regards to abilities. Perhaps having a mod slot increase or a slot with a lower base cost would produce more variety but might. I could have misheard or be missing something or be completly wrong tho.

Third, Weapon Level's

The best way I have found to level up weapons is to not use them and to just do defense weapons using a diffrent weapon. Unless I really like something or have lots of spare potatoes I level the item up to 30 then potato it. As a result, the weapon is horribly inferior to whatever I have in my other slot and gets very little usage until it is maxed. I would suggest the following solution to remedy this problem:

1. Increase the Level Max of a Non Potatoed Item to 35 (30's a little bit too low as you can't really choose much) and Increase the Max for a Potatoed Item to 60 rather than 30 with 2 per level. ( The leveling curve should flat line at 30 to prvent it from becoming too much of a grind.) I would suggest store bought items start at 35.

2. I would suggest adding an item that is sold in 24 hour alottments for ~7500 credits at rank 2/3/4 that increase the mod total on a weapon to 30. This makes it so you can actually be somewhat effective with the weapon as you level it up.

3. I would reduce the XP gained from other players using thier weapons, I would apply the affinity drops to the weapons, and I would give a minimum bonus xp for getting at least one kill with the weapon.