Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Change Alignment Of Camera While Aiming

JefPlays

Hello fellow Tenno, have you ever tried scoping in to shoot a target, especially around a guardrail or something, only to not be able to hit it because there's something in the way, right next to you?

I know I've been in this position quite a bit. The fact that the camera is all the way off to the right when you're aiming your weapon means that it's not always easy to see if there's something blocking your shot. This is kind of a big deal for trying to land those long-range shots with any sort of close-range obstacle in the way. The problem is even larger with bolt-type weapons, as the slightly sideways perspective makes it hard to judge where your shots will actually go, and makes then very hard to use at longer ranges (as many have already noticed).

My suggestion? Tweak the aiming mechanic so the camera moves more on-center while aiming. This will make it so that, not only can you tell if there's something blocking your shot more easily, but it also makes aiming with projectile weapons far easier and more reliable.

Have anything to say? Like the idea? Have feedback? Think I'm a dope? Post away!