Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Sorting Feature

Agent_Harlocke

While playing WarFrame I couldn't help but notice how easy it is to lose track of which mods you want to sacrifice, keep for later and upgrade. there is no way to sort them according to what you plan to do with them, which can be just a little worrying as I have this underlying fear that I might lose a mod that I INTENDED to keep in a fusion proccess. I believe there should be a way to sort out which mods you plan to keep and upgrade and the one's you plan to sacrifice for fusion energy. An idea that I had was to have the player look at the mods he collected right after the completion of a mission and check which ones he wanted to keep, and the rest would be converted into a pool of fusion energy depicted as a number or guage at the side of the modding screen, which can later be invested in upgrading the mods he had chosen to hold onto earlier. It would help to immediately eliminate duplicates and mods useless to a particular player and put them to better use straight away. That's my idea, I'd like to hear what you think.