The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa's Kit Rework

GuyOnCrack

Now hear me out, I don't think Mesa is in anyway broken and I think she is a pretty fun frame to play.

That being said, I have some ideas on how to make her "more fun"

Her current three abilities are pretty good and pretty useful, but the elephant in the room is her ult.

Now People complain that her ult is too passive and I somewhat agree. So to Make her less passive, let's do a make over.

Peacemaker will now be a toggle ability similar to Excalibur's Exalted Blade. The drain will be the same as Ex Blade. She will pull out her Regulator pistols which have a base of 300 increased by power strength and 50% crit chance and 200% crit damage. This will be affected by pistol mods.  These pistols will be used like normal pistols but any enemies hit by Shooting Gallery will be opened up to a Pistol Finisher which instantly aims for the enemies weak point and does X amount of damage and bypasses armor. She will also have a secondary fire mode which will be allocated to a different key so you can still zoom in. Her secondary fire throws a grenade which marks enemies around it and they will also be opened to Pistol Finishers. The grenade toss, marking, and pistol finishers will be quick and painless unlike melee finishers. Think of Hitman Absolution or Splinter Cell headshot executions.