Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 16 To 17 Has Never Been Easier!

DarkPhoenixII

Hello Tenno

I have some interesting new for you. I have been conducting experiments with the latest rework on the Excalibur, and at some point I hit the Rank up point to go to rank 17. now I loked at it on Youtube and ppl went with mesa to kill the monsters fast...I have no idea why. What was bothering me is the rank requirements "hit the light balls with melee attack". Now, I have looked at all my frames and weapons to see which one fit best with this requirement, as I said earlier I was experimenting with Excalibur.

As you know now his new ultimate skill is the Exalted Blade, and I am sure you know how it works as seen on the Devstream or through experiencing his new skill your self. Now I have taken a small risk, what my hypothesis was that the Exalted blade works as melee even when shooting its projectile blades. And I was not wrong, the projectile attacks where considered "melee attacks" by the system so I was able to use the Exalted Blade as a "melee Attack" on the light balls all the way without pretty much having to leave the 1st floor of the challenge.

I have made a video about it. Sorry about the quality and the lag, I am not using the best computer at the moment for recording Warframe game play.

Here it is " 

"

Enjoy.

DarkPhoenixII

Edited by DarkPhoenixII