Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tacodung Here And There

(PSN)Tacodung

So an introduction, eh? Why not?

I play on PS4, as you can see. I am Mastery Rank 12, inches away from 13. I'm the type of player who doesn't hoard Platinum, and I don't care what rank you are, or how you play. I love playing with new people, getting to teach them is fun. 

I see Mastery Rank as simply this, "Hey, I ranked up a lot of weapons, so I am Mastery Rank (number)." And people like to PM me when I am hosting and I post in recruiting, "Hey, I am using (frame) and I am Mastery (number)." With all due respect, your mastery has no meaning to me. You're a player just as I am, you are stronger in something, while I may be stronger in something else. The rank 19s who like to say, "I'm MR19, so I am better than you." annoy me. I've actually seen some MR10's and MR9's beat MR19's in Conclave and in Dojo Dueling. 

I don't sit on loads of Platinum. When I have some, I am generous with it. There are a lot of players who sit on thousands, and still want more. I can see why you want to have it, but so much of it corrupts you. Being on the game just to increase your Platinum bank isn't any fun at all. The way I am generous with my Platinum is, I like to buy my friends, and my clan members things. Especially when I buy Prime Access and Accessories, most of the Platinum goes to gifts for friends.

I love to go into Mercury and help out new players. I like to explain to them how the game works, the new additions, and how the game used to be. May invite them to join my clan, as well! No matter how new or old you are, you're still worth something in my army.

That was my introduction.

Bye.