Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blocking Animation With The 'q' Key

The7thGuardian

The animation doesn't give me interest in using it because you usually don't block the bullets but just do a continuous loop of frames doing that kind of animation. I hope the devs will fix that problem. And also they should allow warframes to reflect bullets back at them.

And bullets should ricochet. 

+1

It would be cool if the animation cycled a couple different poses as you took hits while also draining stamina. Once you are out of stamina you take damage and get knocked back.

I think ricocheting would be a cool feature. Have it be based on timing so that if you timed it right the bullet would be redirected back at the target, although I think the bullets/ bullet speed of enemies are too fast so that would require new enemy types that use slower, more visible projectiles ( lasers, bolts, rockets, etc )

I also have an additional question, why in the update 7 trailer, Excalibur blocks the bullets and the animation is awesome? Did the devs just animated it? If they did, they should make the blocking like that. And all of them should have different kinds of style in blocking to make it more awesome.