Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Thoughts On Parkour 2.0

Bailesaur

2. We are space ninja. Ninjas aren't known for being helicopters or the fastest sprinter's in the world. They are stealthy and deadly. I think slower movement will really help make us better ninjas.

4. With lots of objects in each tileset we really need to slow down and have better movement mechanics to make use out of it. Like being able to climb up on some rafters and drop down on bad guys and do some cool ninja stealth stuff. You really miss a lot of the tileset zooming by. 

Who's faster than a ninja? A Space Ninja.

You have no idea what would make ninja better at being ninja.

A true ninja requires speed to get in and out much like Batman, though his run speed isn't great. But Batman is human w/o some virus in him.

Basically, you need to be quick and they aren't your average ninjas either which makes them able to move faster than humans w/o them suits.

On the other hand, Warframe is that unique shooter and speed is one of those thing that make it unique and attractive. What other shooter allows you to move so fast?(Not copter fast).

You don't need to move slow to have better movement mechanics. That's silly.

Edited by Jinryusai

Coptering won't be a problem anymore but since we have no stamina and parkour will be slower, the slower frames won't have chances to catch up to faster frames.

You still dont know that, parkor 2.0 still not here.

That argument its invalid, no one knows at the moment how its going to be about speed, and slow frames, have chances vs fast frames, just learn how to move.

Who's faster than a ninja?

You have no idea what would make ninja better at being ninja.

A true ninja requires speed to get in and out much like Batman, though his run speed isn't great. But Batman is human w/o some virus in him.

Basically, you need to be quick and they aren't your average ninjas either which makes them able to move faster than humans w/o them suits.

On the other hand, Warframe is that unique shooter and speed is one of those thing that make it unique and attractive. What other shooter allows you to move so fast?(Not copter fast).

Titanfall

CoD Advanced Warfare(ewww)

:p

Edited by (XB1)LordPuck

The two best things that will come out of Parkour 2.0 are:

1. Better PvP. currently, it's completely impossible to take PvP the slighest but seriously because everyone is constantly flying around the map at a million billion miles an hour and reaching your spawnpoint in literally 3 seconds. It's nothing but constant chaos at all times, and Parkour 2.0 will help tone back the chaos.

2. More useful mobility skills. As someone who mains Zephyr, I know just how detrimental directional air melee is to the game. With coptering and directional air melee gone, mobility skills will become far more valuable. Right now, mobility is easily the least valuable attribute for a frame to have, compared to things like survivability or CC. A slower speed overall will make mobility a more valuable attribute.

When are you going to realize no one cares about pvp outside the pvp section? You should be begging the pvp team to nerf speed and not nagging the pve team to death...

You should also think of ways to improve mobility skills which are outdated. It's the year of Reworks. Rework them skills, make em better and relevant...

Lack of useage of melee?? Hmmmm I think everyone should watch this video again, then show me the "REAL" issue.

WhyTP is nova NOT using Wormhole?? Because a "quirk/ bug/ explioit" makes 99% of movement powers obsolete.....

Ive seen tons of vids showing excatly this. If people are negleting to use 1 power because of exploits, how many other powers are neglected because of lack of experience with that power?

So much this.

People think that DE are obligated to make everything fast because they are removing that xploit...

I dont know, i dont see a problem with the speed without coptering.

I can be fast without that, just time to learn, and people dont want to learn how to move, they are stuck on E to fly...

Slide, jump, wal jump.

Combination with that moves, without melee.

Its easy.

Assuming the removed slingshots, it's faster to us the slide exploit than to wall bunny hop. It's a little slower than coptering, but bad players still won't be able to keep up. If they are playing a slow frame then they are even worse off than before.  

Assuming the removed slingshots, it's faster to us the slide exploit than to wall bunny hop. It's a little slower than coptering, but bad players still won't be able to keep up. If they are playing a slow frame then they are even worse off than before.  

Thats we all need, and are going to learn the new system when it comes.

I have no problems with the removal of slingshots.

Wall bunny hop, looks slow, but is not.

Bad players, as how they are now, will need to learn how to move.

Slow frames, are going to have the same chance to move as everyone.

Thats we all need, and are going to learn the new system when it comes.

I have no problems with the removal of slingshots.

Wall bunny hop, looks slow, but is not.

Bad players, as how they are now, will need to learn how to move.

Slow frames, are going to have the same chance to move as everyone.

If a fast frame and a slow frame use the same tactics, the slow frame is going to lag further and further behind.

If a fast frame and a slow frame use the same tactics, the slow frame is going to lag further and further behind.

Hm i dont think so.

Depends on how you build it.

Also, we still dont know if slow frames are going to be slow, i see more balance with the upcoming update on parkour than that we have now.

Where is your source, because we were show nothing to indicate that.  All we saw was terribly slow wall hopping.

Where is my source of what?

As how is it now, you can place a rush mod, and nightmare one to have more speed.

Wallhop looks slow, but is not as i say.

If you talk about the balance on upcoming update, just see about the removal of melee movement depend and how is going to work ( at the moment) the new movement system.

1. Yes, they will. The bunny hopping looks far more unrealistic or believable than coptering or wall running.

2.  Actually, they are, so wrong again.

3. Actually, it looks far more glitchy; there is no reason you should kick off a wall and magically return to it.

4. It slowing you down is not a good thing.

5. Actually, the will still be lagging behind. You couldn't keep up with coptering, which was at its simplest just jump/crouch then melee.  You certainly won't be able to keep up with more complicated manuevers (which will make you cry for a nerf of those too). Not to mention as you run towards and enemy spamming melee, your gun-wielding team mates are going to wipe out all the enemies, including the one you were after, since you can no longer quickly close the distance.

I can't wait to see you begging for a nerf of Parkour 2.slow because you still can't keep up.

It seems that you use copter a lot.

Well, at least hopping on walls is much more realistic than sliding your butt on the floor and slashing the air for no reason every second

Lagging behind? That is because coptering exist and it puts pressure on the slow frames. If coptering goes, everyone will be sprinting and fortunately, not helping the Grineers to mop their floors with our butts while slashing the air for no reason

It seems that you use copter a lot.

Well, at least hopping on walls is much more realistic than sliding your butt on the floor and slashing the air for no reason every second

Lagging behind? That is because coptering exist and it puts pressure on the slow frames. If coptering goes, everyone will be sprinting and fortunately, not helping the Grineers to mop their floors with our butts while slashing the air for no reason

Wall hops are less realistic actually.

If coptering goes, Novas and Lokis are going to leave Frosts, Rhinos, and Vaubans in the dust.

Now, I'd hate to join one of these doomthreads but something i saw in my parkour 2.0 forum adventure was an argument that coptering was hard to do. Honestly ever since like week 1 of playing i had my crouch set to ALT so, i guess redoing keybindings would be helpful for some people

If coptering goes, Novas and Lokis are going to leave Frosts, Rhinos, and Vaubans in the dust.

Isn't being fast sort of the purpose of mobility warframe skills?

Zephyrs currently leave everything in the dust, because Zephyr was designed for mobility. Is that a problem? In TF2, the Scout leaves everybody else in the dust, because he was designed for mobility. Is that a problem?

Isn't being fast sort of the purpose of mobility warframe skills?

Zephyrs currently leave everything in the dust, because Zephyr was designed for mobility. Is that a problem? In TF2, the Scout leaves everybody else in the dust, because he was designed for mobility. Is that a problem?

This isn't team fortress.