Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Fellow Tennos!

SSI_CosmicKitten

I been playing since the release of Warframe and stopped a few months later because i had more important things about my life that needed some care, anyways, now im back and im counting almost 2 year on the game.

Always loved the idea behind the project, the systems that DE provided us (gamers) to play the game and everything that had the name Warframe on it (?).

Enough of talking about my past,

My name is Ismael (19) and i am a Web Development and Security student from Argentina.

On the past i worked for lots of websites and projects regarding SA:MP, Minecraft, Web Development Sites, Mod Developers Related Sites for a little indie developer that got his mods on Desura, also as Global Administrator on a Forum dedicated to Unturned (a game released on Steam by Nelson Sexton) and always loved to work on Forum Softwares like XenForo or IP.Board (I prefer xF over anything else). 

Since a very young age i loved to help others, that's why i did (and still do) Volunteer jobs all around the internet world. I been part of big communities on the past and worked on 4 GSPs as Tech and Manager.

But well, that's all. A bit short but im not feeling good today so my grammar is and be will awful for a few days until i get better. 

Take care Tennos and keep your swords sharp and guns loaded!!

Edited by AcientSoul1337