Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Squad Unable To Go To Full Squad Due To Previous Session Leave/crash

CatPhoenix

This is something I've noticed recently that I thought I would bring to everyone's attention.  Have you ever had a group of 2 or 3 on a real busy alert, but no one ever seems to join into your group to make it a full squad mid mission?  If you have had this happen to you, I believe I know what is causing it.

Say you have a full squad session of 4 people, and you do some missions with them, then, for some reason, one of them crashes out or leaves the session in an unexpected way.  Since the player did not leave the session gracefully, the now empty slot is not considered empty and no one will be able to join existing session until you end/restart the session.  Other players trying to join the session will also get the message of "unable to join session" instead of a message "session is full" since the session is not full, but still unable to join because of this hold that is on the extra slot after the ungraceful exit.

This has happened to a group of my friends quite a few times already, so it is reproducible.  Just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention.  Thank you.