Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tiered Credit Rewards For Endless Defense

IckyFlex

Hey,

Just thought I'd suggest that maybe adding some credit rewards for endless defense. I love endless defense but think it would be more accurate to maybe add some credit bonus to each reward wave.

I mean I understand that the mod itself is RNG, but it would be nice if you are spending an hour in one game to earn more than a few thousand credits for completing the mission.

Like maybe based on the level of the defense have a system like...

Wave 5 - 0

10 - 1000

15 - 2500

20 - 4000

25 - 7500

30 - 12500

You catch my drfit. Since the last patch made the game more credit oriented, I don't see this as a half bad idea. Just my 02 cents.

I can run through a high rank mission faster then it takes to do 5 waves in a defence mission and get 3k+ creds. So I would have to say the OP has a great idea cause with the crappy "RNG" (hellfire 95%) for defence missions I'd like to have something that I will always get for completing it even if that something is a small amount of credits.

I would have to disagree with this suggestion. Players will just farm defense mode for quick and easy credit. If you want more credit during your gameplay. Try the Credit Booster item.

15 waves to get 2.5k is not fast. It's not even easy with bad PUGs if you're not running a frame to carry everyone.