Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

•°• Тнιѕ Тenno Waѕ Loѕт Wнιlѕт Тraverѕιng Тнe Ιnnerverѕe, Вυт Нaѕт Reтυrned. •°•

Neoyoshi

•°• Greetings fellow Tenno! •°•

It is great to see that this game is still thriving the way it is!

I had played Warframe quite a bit during it's early stages of Beta, and with my recent return, i was surprised to see that my original beta character, Ranks and weapons had been retained through the official launch transition.

The way Warframe has progressed is far beyond what exceptions i had for this gem-- It is a pure delight to experience again.

My name is David and I'm a 35 year old PC-gamer and Concept Artist & Pen/Ink Comic Artist.

It is nice to meet you folks, here is a little bit about myself regarding my gaming personality.

I judge games today based on how much freedom of exploration the creators give to the audience. I find the most enjoyment exploring winding caves, dank sewers, dark crypts and labyrinthine tunnel systems, getting lost and being immersed is my #1. on any list for any game title.

In just about every MMO I've played, i have a trend i stick to; i over-gear and over-level content... A LOT, i do this because i like being able to pick when i want a challenge and when i just want to relax and smash things, because sometimes i will be in that mood to go and experience an End-game Raid Dungeon, but i really dislike going in unprepared. (This makes me a super slow leveler.)

So I've made it obvious that i enjoy PvE content, -who doesn't right? But what else do i enjoy?

NeoyoshiVersePVP_v2.png

Siege and Battleground PvP is by far my favorite type of multiplayer content, and i rarely see developers get it right, or at least in-depth and time-progressive. I'm not really into Structured PvP.

The WvWvW system in Guild Wars 2 feels like a decent balance of what i generally look for in Siege PvP content, as well as Elder Scrolls Online's Cyrodiil map; -something a bit more organic and alive.

I know that doesn't really articulate the type of person i am in a PvP situation, i guess i just like to have fun with PvP and i don't like taking it personally or as an act of insult. I lean more on the Healthy Competition side of the spectrum.

NeoyoshiVerseCrafting_v2.png

Cafting, gosh i seriously love crafting in video game titles, -i enjoy it just as much as i enjoy exploring some old ancient ruin and discovering a long-lost legendary sword that can then be broken down into raw material to be used to craf..... Okay, i really love Crafting.

Just a heads up, don't make me that guy that holds on to your Purple gear for safe keeping, my Cat Rikku may "Accidentally" deconstruct them...

rikkuvspurples_v2.png

All in all i like to have fun, i love humor and i enjoy making others smile if i can. It's nice to meet you all and i look forward to playing with everyone here.

Before i go, Here is a small sample of my Artwork.

Finished Pieces. (Digital) - Click to enlarge.
downward_thumbnail.jpg Agetha_thumbnail.jpg AuraFort_Thumbnail.jpg kaylia_the_wicked_thumb.jpg project-Succubi_thumb.jpg ReleaseTheKraken_thumbnail.jpg

Some of these are old sadly, i have quite a few newer pieces that will be on my website once it is completed.  I also have a Live stream "Art channel" that i created recently, but it's still quite barren and i have not done much work to the visual layout.

NeoyoshiART - PicartoTV

Edited by Neoyoshi

Btw dude your art is great ever thought of making warframe comics with bits of lore? :D

It's crossed my mind, i just have too many other projects going on currently,  But perhaps one day.  Hmmmm... possibly.  :)

Welcome back Tenno!

Thank you sir!