The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make The Codex More Useful

TenStorms

I just introduced a few Friends to Warframe, and after several hours i figured out, what was their main Problems to have no really "direction" what to do next. So i list all things, that would be helpful.

How about you could see in the Codex

a)  your detailed Mastery Progress ("things done" means level one time to 30 for every Mastery Point)

- things done (already implemented, but an Overview Containing everthing that Mastery gives => in the current State, Weapons, Warframes and Archwings and Companions are split)

- things not done, but lying around in your arsenal (eg a level 7 mk1-braton)

- things not done, but have parts of (e.g. you already have the Valkyr Chassis BP)

- things not done, but can be acquired super easy (mk1 Weapons just buy it for credits in the market)

- things not done, but can be acquired easy (any BP that can be bought in the Market, and can direkt be crafted with ressources (no subparts BP like Warframes) for Example buy Penta Blueprint). Here should also be some Indicator, if you buy that BP in the Market you could direct craft it because you have all ressources required.

- things not done, and have nothing of it, but can be acquired medium (any BP that can be bought in the Market, with Subpart BPs like Warframes and Weapons, that reqire other Weapons to build like Boltace)

- things not done, and have nothing of it, but can be acquired hard (Prime Stuff, Syndicate Weapons, Void Trader)

I think this way a new Player (and Player coming Back after a break like me) can easy see where are we, and where to go. Of course this List should always reflect only all current attainable things (so no Mag Prime since Yesterday anymore)

b) drop locations

- my friends always asks "where do i find this and that"...open the Warframe Wiki...wouldnt it be nice if the clan would automatic update our personal Codex with new entries the first time someone in the Clan finds that thing ? Ordis could welcome us in the Login with ("Welcome, there are new codex updates") and because my clan found every Ash Prime part in the last Night, i could from now on look in the Codex instead at a community Website...just a dream :).

I dont mind using the Warframe Wiki external Website, but i think the Codex could be much more useful with something like this.

Edited by TenStorms