Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Surprise!

CrowValentine

Aw but ShadowRacer. We have a Warframe Wiki. If he wanted answers he should really just go there. Going to the forums is leaving your knowledge in the hands of people who curse the sky because of metal spheres.

What I'm saying is, OPEN SEASON.

Ok, trolling's fun and all, but let's stop misleading the newbie.

The stalker's a rare event, as you said. Sometimes he turns up after bosses, sometimes randomly. If you didn't, then another player will have had Stalker taunt him a few times before the light flickered and he appeared. If you kill him he can drop a blueprint for his weapons, the components of which come from Orokin Levels.

If you play Loki, then go invisible and drop decoys. If you play Excalibur, pop a Radial Blind. If you play Mag, you don't have an "I WIN" button against him, but mess with him. You have a lot of tricks you can use.

I have personally met him twice, one of which I was the target. (If he taunts you, you're the target and you should tell your party. If they say it then you should probably find a defensible area.) Once the target dies, he says "[player] has been executed. Goodbye." and disappears in black smoke. Also, other enemies attack him so if all else fails hide and let them take him out.

Who's misleading who now? There is no Stalker. Stop trying to scare new players.

Ok, trolling's fun and all, but let's stop misleading the newbie.

The stalker's a rare event, as you said. Sometimes he turns up after bosses, sometimes randomly. If you didn't, then another player will have had Stalker taunt him a few times before the light flickered and he appeared. If you kill him he can drop a blueprint for his weapons, the components of which come from Orokin Levels.

If you play Loki, then go invisible and drop decoys. If you play Excalibur, pop a Radial Blind. If you play Mag, you don't have an "I WIN" button against him, but mess with him. You have a lot of tricks you can use.

I have personally met him twice, one of which I was the target. (If he taunts you, you're the target and you should tell your party. If they say it then you should probably find a defensible area.) Once the target dies, he says "[player] has been executed. Goodbye." and disappears in black smoke. Also, other enemies attack him so if all else fails hide and let them take him out.

Oh wow, more people believing fairy tales. Guys, the Stalker isn't in the game. We all know this.