Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Locked Doors, Unbreakable Glass, Ect.

itsLilBeastHD

Yet another topic regarding this matter and since i have no idea where the previous one i posted went to i'll get it over with here. DE the game was doing fine for me until this latest glitch came about where i couldn't get past certain doors which are required to complete the mission. Yes, i know breaking re-enforced glass will force a lock down and solve the issue but for the past 4 matches in a row there has been no instance where i can break the glass and even when i do find a panel of it, the glass won't break (yes, it has a health bar like it should) therefore i end up having to abort the mission. Well, after having to that do over and over today i'm calling it quits for the night and probably back to playing something else until a patch is released to solve the issue. Due to this glitch the game is damn near unplayable for me, and for those who want to troll or be smartasses save it for someone who cares because honestly i don't and people get sick and tired of seeing it when posting suggestions. As i was always taught, if you don't have anything nice or constructive to say then keep your mouth shut.

Dito, sometimes a certain door will not open. It is strange though, that it happend like 80% in an exterminate mission when ~5 or less enemys were remaining. Befor the last patch it was fine, but since then.. This bug occurs very frequently in the 3nd playable mission (Caloris - Mercury; for me at least).

Dito, sometimes a certain door will not open. It is strange though, that it happend like 80% in an exterminate mission when ~5 or less enemys were remaining. Befor the last patch it was fine, but since then.. This bug occurs very frequently in the 3nd playable mission (Caloris - Mercury; for me at least).

Lol that's the exact map it happens to me in, when i have about 5 or less to kill the doors won't unlock for me unless i force a lockdown with the glass and 90% of the time there is no glass to break or if i find some seems like its invincible. So i gave up, i had 1 successful run out of 8 runs this morning. Only thing i did different on that successful run was they seen me at the beginning.

Edited by itsLilBeastHD

This is the same mission it happened to me on, and was with about 3 guys left...... I also use that mission when I test a new weapon or warframe out and want to fiddle with it at rank zero.....

with 3 guys left to kill the door was yellow but I could not use the panel, and the glass in the room could not be broken....... sucked, not the end of the world but, had to abort

Yeah, this is really frustrating D: - many people certainly suffer from this. It is just a bug that needs to be erased.