Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Merry Hello To Fellow Tenno!

Noirbreaker

Hey all,

As you can see I'm a freshly - spawned Tenno!  I want to give a brief introduction of myself and hopefully find new teammates in the community!  I'm currently in at around 300 hours and still learning about the game!  Cheeseburgers are my passion and am on a quest to find the perfect burger.  I don't play just Warframe - for multiplayer I play some Hawken and Red Orchestra (with the rare Ghost Recon Phantom's).  I like making new friends and don't shy away from a little competition!  Oh one more tidbit before I skedaddle - Armored Core and Gundam are my life and main exposure to mechs.  Honestly, I picked Excalibur because the helmet made me think (loosely) of RX-0: Unicorn Gundam!  Anyway, I'm glad to be part of the community! 

Hey all,

As you can see I'm a freshly - spawned Tenno!  I want to give a brief introduction of myself and hopefully find new teammates in the community!  I'm currently in at around 300 hours and still learning about the game!  Cheeseburgers are my passion and am on a quest to find the perfect burger.  I don't play just Warframe - for multiplayer I play some Hawken and Red Orchestra (with the rare Ghost Recon Phantom's).  I like making new friends and don't shy away from a little competition!  Oh one more tidbit before I skedaddle - Armored Core and Gundam are my life and main exposure to mechs.  Honestly, I picked Excalibur because the helmet made me think (loosely) of RX-0: Unicorn Gundam!  Anyway, I'm glad to be part of the community! 

Hello there :)

Welcome to the Warframe forums buddy, glad you could make it.

I'd suggest having a good look around here, plenty of good stuff going on, plenty of nice people too.

hfPSXpHlBhlCg.gif

I too love them burgers tho :)

Edited by (PS4)D-onlinekilla-4D