Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veryal - Looking For All Who Seek A Great Community & Countless Opportunities!

Velsva

hDrTH2v.png

Hello fellow Tenno! Clan Veryal would like to invite you to join us! We are a diverse community of players who love to have loads of fun while maintaining a very respectful yet still highly relaxed atmosphere. We are proud to host and provide many opportunities to all of our members. Regardless of experience or play style there's always something to do in the clan. Whether it be veterans or rookies we are always very eager to see new members join us. Much of what we do and who we are is listed below, please take a look!

Things we can provide you:
» A great community that accepts everyone

» Lots of support! We love to assist anybody in need of help. No matter what rank you are we will always try to help as much as possible! (We also provide essential mod starter kits to new players)
» A fully constructed dojo with a clean & awesome layout and A LOT of space (Plentiful in teleporters for all your travel needs!)
» 4 trading posts always at EXTREMELY low tax rates
» Clan events that make use of the dojo to host many games where winners are awarded prime, platinum, and rare mod prizes!
» A very well kept and regularly updated website that allows all community members to easily communicate with each other
» Frequent clan forum challenges where members can win platinum & prime prizes!
» (Optional) Clan speak services through TeamSpeak. Plans are in place for a massive alliance wide TS server as well!
» FULLY completed lab research for all those weapons and warframes you have been looking for!
» Updates and alerts through sources such as the clan site to provide members with important information regarding the clan and the game. (btw it looks like Ember Prime might be the next frame to go in the vault!)
» Opportunities that allow members of all ranks in the clan to provide helpful input for clan activities and clan assets (such as the dojo).
» A Steam group
» An awesome alliance
» Great looking clan and alliance emblems

l2VMyFH.png

Rules:
» We do NOT tolerate any trolls, griefers, or troublemakers of any kind. If you are causing any problems in any way you will be removed from the clan.
» If you ever encounter someone causing trouble for you or someone else, take screen shots of the conversation and report it via the clan website to a Clairvoyant (Warlord).
» Remain at least moderately active. We do remove members who have been inactive for a long time without telling us they will be gone. (If you do plan to be away for an extended period of time please alert a high ranking member and inform us via the clan site).
» Respect everyone. We all just want to enjoy the game, do not be the cause of unnecessary drama.
» Have fun

Important notice: We are most active around 5 pm to 11 pm EST []  9pm to 3am GMT  []  2pm to 8pm PST. If you wish to have the most interaction with clan members, we advise that you only apply if your regular play time fits somewhere within that time slot. We want you to have the best experience possible when playing the game :)

Dojo Layout:
MqAB3Ew.png

dvUw4D9.png

2nJu36P.png

Just some cool hang out spots in the dojo:
We love to have lots of interesting designs in our dojo. There's always a new design going on somewhere to take a look at!

2iZod3n.png

Ze7l1VJ.png

o0W41jq.png

QyuMn0D.png

0RASFcJ.png

KkvwBz5.png

BqbMd4n.png

DMgj2Gs.png

Meetings:
Meetings are always available to all clan members, and they always include something interesting to do! We highly value input from all members of the clan.

NkmcuzD.png

BhScjtI.png

YFX7mQF.png

qyNF3ou.png

EEUYtjD.png

So Tenno, will you join us?
JIc1usm.png

We eagerly await your call!
Tu3Cgg7.png

We would love to answer any questions you might have!
SaP5oKn.png

Thanks for your time!
NyoySnq.png

Please enjoy this clan themed monitor background! (It should be 1920x1080)
HjfGr5S.png

Please check out our website at veryal.enjin.com and let us know if you are interested in joining by contacting us here or on our site!

Etymology of the clan name:
Ver- is a prefix of Latin origin which is used to describe springtime, rebirth, and truth.

The Ver in Veryal resembles our rebirth, growth, and our avid passion to seek the truth. The clan color orange signifies our rebirth from darkness to light and our use of that light to brighten the path to truth. Just as a wise phoenix rises from its ashes in a burst of brilliant orange flame.

Yal- is found in portions of several words used to describe clarity, honor, nobility, and loyalty.

The Yal in Veryal signifies our loyalty to each other, and our loyalty to a code of honor. It also signifies our desire to act virtuously and with clarity. The clan colors purple, and magenta signify this honor and loyalty to what we believe is right.

Veryal - "Each shall look to the light and find wisdom. Bring those who reside in chaos towards the light!"

Edited by Velsva

Really liking the the sound of that intro, i'd love to join if you still have space

I cant promise i'll be extremely active but I can help out alot where I can 

Awesome :)

I'll send you an invite as soon as possible.

Intro amazing

Colors fabulous 

Your name even have meaning behind it *0*

Can little Mesa join your phoenix clan?  *^*

IGN:RamKitten

Absolutely! I'll send an invite your way next time I'm in game.

We do have an event coming up this Saturday in our dojo at 8:45 pm EST. There's still enough time to join the clan and build your clan key before it happens!

The rewards list for winners of the event:

- Boar Prime Stock

- Latron Prime Stock

- 10 Platinum

- 1 completed Catalyst, Reactor, or Forma

- Barrel Diffusion

Edited by Velsva

Hey, I just played for about a week and look for a clan atm. May I ask at what timezone is the clan prime time (when most ppl online)?

You can usually find the most people online between 5pm to 11pm EST  []  9pm to 3am GMT  []  2pm to 8pm PST

Edited by Velsva

Here's a list of our teleporters (I'm on the 8th one by the obstacle course). We've got some really cool stuff planned for our Hall of Unity. I'll post pics when the decorating is done in there!

omectNh.jpg

Edited by Velsva

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Tenno we are still recruiting!

We are also part of a new large alliance with 14 clans joined together. Here's the alliance emblem in case you guys want to see it:

Tfz2yRT.png

We also finished off some really nice decorations in our new spawn room :)

BqbMd4n.png

DMgj2Gs.png