Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Hello To Fellows

(PSN)KaiAsakura15

Hello everyone, Kai Asakura from Psn joining the site community. I know I'll be maining the Rps and Fan zone while I'm on but might lurk around other category as well. One thing about me is that I loooovvvveeee Volt Prime(seeing as how Volt is my most used)and fav weapon is Dakra Prime(non prime Fav is Dragon Nikana)and Daikyu. Anyway I hope to chat with some awesome people here and establish myself despite my little to no activity.

Hello everyone, Kai Asakura from Psn joining the site community. I know I'll be maining the Rps and Fan zone while I'm on but might lurk around other category as well. One thing about me is that I loooovvvveeee Volt Prime(seeing as how Volt is my most used)and fav weapon is Dakra Prime(non prime Fav is Dragon Nikana)and Daikyu. Anyway I hope to chat with some awesome people here and establish myself despite my little to no activity.

Hey there buddy, hows it going?

Trinity is my personal favorite at the moment :)

Hopefully I'll see you around some time, be it in game or here on the forums.

Enjoy your day too.

Hey there buddy, hows it going?

Trinity is my personal favorite at the moment :)

Hopefully I'll see you around some time, be it in game or here on the forums.

Enjoy your day too.

It's going great, how about you? Also I just got Trinity XD, kinda confused on how her abilities work but otherwise she's awesome. Hopefully I see you around too and have a great day as well.