Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings, Salutations To All Tenno!-Delaroalexandra

DelaroAlexandra

Greetings Tennos,

I am Delaro Alexandra, one of the three warlords of clan Saibun at the moment. Although it has been 4 months since I've joined, I've not introduced myself. I'm a Singaporean born Chinese currently living in UK. (Sound like a mess.. lol) I understand that in some countries, this name is a female's name. However, I am a male, sorry to disappoint. I speak English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean.

I was a amatuer-progamer who played Starcraft II, for some tournaments, but I didn't win anything and thus decided to drop out. Now the only game I play is warframe until I find another game to get pro in. I consider myself extremely knowledgeable in this game. (Anyway it isn't a very complicated game) Feel free to ask my anything via forum PM, or in game PM. I am also a musician/composer, I write for orchestras/piano/film and game music. I also have a youtube account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4dEIA35rtvCSrSHvfBfvfA Though I have not uploaded much these few days. 

Besides my youtube channel, I also stream my game play at twitch.tv/delaroalexandra http://www.twitch.tv/delaroalexandra. 
I host platinum giveaways for viewers too! I stream up to 10 hours daily if I have no work/compositions. I also play the piano for viewers! So you can request some songs, or just listen to me play stuff randomly :P

On other notes: My clan, a Storm clan, Saibun is recruiting. I'll put in a edit to the link to recruiting forums. Meanwhile, if you are interested in joining the clan, drop me a message on Forums or game PM. 

IGNs:

1. DelaroAlexandra

2. -DelaroAlexandra

Tenno, a challenger has entered the Dojo - Lotus

With this, I would like to say greetings to all and as I used to say to all my friends in Starcraft II, 

NO LUCK, JUST SKILLS. HAVE FUN.

-Edwin 'Delaro Alexandra' Choy Wern-Yi

Edited by DelaroAlexandra