Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New System For Prime Warframe Parts

onespirit5777

Instead of getting rid of older prime warframes because of having to many things to drop in the Voids and elsewhere. Why not make another system just for prime frame parts and use the Voids for weapons. Bring back Frost and the rest or make an upgraded Frost 2 - Advanced Frames that allows you to upgrade your current Prime Frost and others to something better or even different attacks - There would be somethings that people would like to keep because of defense missions, but let the people vote on it. Or let them be purchased in the relay.

What would we call the new system:

Void 2

Outter Realms

??????????? Let the people name it

Reading your post made me realize that:

WHAT IF BARO's VOID SAFARI YIELDS FROST AND MAG PRIME ACCESS??

This would mean Frost and Mag Prime Access would be purchasable with Ducats in the near future.

Suddenly I feel like DE is going to take this route.

Frost and Mag never had a Prime Access, they were released before that was a thing.

As for this idea, I'd much rather they fix their drop tables and rates to fit the desires of the players instead of adding more content bandaids for the community to whine about.

They also wouldn't necessarily release Mag and Frost Prime to Baro because it wouldn't benefit them in any fiscal way, and as a business, DE is driven by monetary gain.

This has already been discussed before, Frost and Mag's removal is the probable start to the plan for the void rewards being moved to the other planets so that they didn't take up the voids tables indefinately, this system was noted in a Devstream as the Void "Blowing up" and was discussed prior to the release of Volt prime

Frost and Mag never had a Prime Access, they were released before that was a thing.

As for this idea, I'd much rather they fix their drop tables and rates to fit the desires of the players instead of adding more content bandaids for the community to whine about.

They also wouldn't necessarily release Mag and Frost Prime to Baro because it wouldn't benefit them in any fiscal way, and as a business, DE is driven by monetary gain.

A person can play this game and get all the prime frames and weapons and never buy plat. But more people would play because of content and more people = more money in the long run. I was ticked for a long time because of the Syn Gammacore nerf, but I logged in and, well, big discount on buying plat won me over. I have never spent more than $60.00 for a game but this game I have about $100, so that says a lot about the content of this game. As far as the drop tables - there is too much content to keep adding so they have no choice but to remove some things, otherwise a person would grind and grind and grind and grind to get what they needed. By this time most give up and stop playing the game - if no one plays - no one gets paid.

If they bring back Frost and Mag Prime then add a new Void type system for Prime Frame parts - the word will get out and the money will come in.

Edited by onespirit5777

Reading your post made me realize that:

WHAT IF BARO's VOID SAFARI YIELDS FROST AND MAG PRIME ACCESS??

This would mean Frost and Mag Prime Access would be purchasable with Ducats in the near future.

Suddenly I feel like DE is going to take this route.

Then I hope one of his safaris, he finds Misa Prime.