The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance To Join The Art Of War Clan

(PSN)brewzerdog

The art of war clan is recruiting we are looking for leaders to help get our clan back on track we have we have a 3 floor dojo with 99% of our research done only a few thing from the last update not done. Most of our clan has moved on to other games so we are looking for people that love the game and want to be part of a team we have 4 clan rails and 2 alliance rails you will have a chance to move up quickly bases on you commitment to our clan come join the fight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The art of war is looking for new recruits we have a fully researched dojo

We have clan and alliance emblem we play everyday and are always willing

To help with any mission we have 2 warlords 1 is rank 19 and 1 is rank 16 both

Have been playing for over a year so there not much we can't help with if you

Are interested send me a message on pen ( brewzerdog)

We are a adult clan with all research done in our clan we have a active alliance we have 10 spots left we take all level of players we have active players that are on everyday willing to help run any mission we have clan and alliance emblems if you want a fun and helping clan come join pm me in game (brewzerdog) for a invite

• 2 weeks later...

We are a adult clan with all research done we have only a few spots left we are looking for adult mature players that are serius about the game we have a active alliance and there's always someone on to help run any mission you need help with we do not have any restrictions on mastery levels but we do prefer you have a mic and are a active player so if you want to join a adult clan with all research done send me a message on psn ( brewzerdog) but you better hurt we only have 5 spots left