Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Chamber Release!

xicx

As an owner of Primed Chamber I have to say that what the mod does not matter but what the value for it. Honestly I use Vectis and sure I have the mod in it but I frankly don't care what it does. What matters is the value and how rare and expensive it is. It's like comparing it to a painting, you can say a painting is useless since you can't really do anything with it but either hang it somewhere, but why art is sometimes expensive is because of the quality and uniqueness (to some extent).

I would say primed chamber is pretty important on vectis/vectis prime.

double the damage.

I would say primed chamber is pretty important on vectis/vectis prime.

double the damage.

The fact is like many people here, Snipers don't fit in the game as well as others do and so having a Sniper rifle against multiple targets (which is the majority of the time) doesn't work well. I use my Vectis because I love using it regardless of if it fits or not into the game. 

it *doubles* the damage of the first shot. That is great. Vectis p you can just reload after every shot. (People did this on regular vectis to speed up the reload anyway)

Prime chamber is the mod that makes snipers viable.

If you reload on the first shot of the Vectis P it is actually slower then the Vectis's auto reload. This is because you cannot give the reload command during the recoil of the Vectis P, but the Vectis starts reloading instantly. Also, Primed Chamber isn't used on any other serious sniper build(even if we had it), so it DOESN'T make snipers viable. Just remember, while Primed Chamber does make the Vectis and Vectis P worth using, there are tons of other weapons out there so not being able to make an optimized build on one weapon isn't a big deal. Also, I 100% agree that it should get re-released but making these threads every week or so will do no good in speeding up said release. My point is that while it would be nice to have, we really aren't missing out on much at all which is why I have never seen the big deal behind this mod.

Edited by Jeetza

Ok it makes a set of snipers viable. The only thing I would worry about on Vectis P is fire rate. It's a definite better conclave weapon at least but chamber isn't there. Damage is damage especially total damage, it's like not using serration. You want to stack as many times as possible to make an build for clanmates to be jealous.

Compromise:

De releases

PRIMED CHARGED CHAMBER!!!!!

10 RANK MOD!

At rank 10 it gives 99% bonus damage instead of 100%.

There. Primed chamber stays rare.

People seem to forget that PRIMED chamber and CHARGED chamber actually stack. So this would actually solve nothing. Basically people who have primed chamber would stack it with primed charged chamber. The only thing that would solve it is either the re-release of primed chamber or making them not stack (even then nobody knows the stats of Primed Charged Chamber, it COULD be weaker than Primed Chamber leaving people wanting it again).

In regards of the OP:

I do not see why primed chamber would not get released again, it wasn't supposed to stay exclusive, I remember it the early streams they were talking about putting it back in one of the future events, which made me happy since I only got the Snipertron Vandal in the event and didn't bother with the mod. Around 2 years later..... well.... still waiting for that event to happen. Who knows what happened and why they never released it. If you ask me, it would be about time it gets released.